- Is returning hassle free?
Our aim is to ensure every customer has full confidence when buying with us, that they the liberty to return an item should they need or wish to and we try to make this as easy and quick as possible.
2. Can I return an item? 100% Yes. If your item is unfortunately damaged, defective or you simply changed your mind and you wish to return your item, just simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the process started. It would speed up the process if you provide images of the item. Once you have sent an email a representative will be in touch and explain the process
3. How long do I have to return an item? If you have changed your mind you have 14 days to return any item. Please provide your order number to speed up the process.
4. How do I return an item? If we have authorised a return, the item(s) simply need to be returned with sufficient packing to handle vigorous handling in transit.
Most large items we will pick the item up via a courier customers will be informed of this.
If the customer has changed their mind then the return of the item(s) will incur a charge which will need to be paid by the customer. For anything else return of an item will not incur a charge.
5. I don’t wish to have a refund, I simply want an exchange or the issue to be rectified? If your items are damaged or defective and you wish to have an exchange or wish to rectify an issue then please let us know by emailing email@example.com Please also supply images/videos as this is very helpful to us and will enable our teams to identify your issue much faster and offer possible solutions efficiently. Once a customer has chosen or attempted to rectify the issue, we will act accordingly.
6. How long will it take for a refund? If Consumer Contract Regulations do apply we try to make the refund as soon as we can. Please note it cannot be instant as it varies on processing times both internally and externally (banks).But we shall do it as soon as we can as we know customers need their money returned asap. However the refund should takeno later than:- the following 14 days after we receive the goods back from you or - 14 days after the day you have provided evidence that you have returned the goods, or - If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day your order has been cancelled
7. In what situations do you reduce a refund or not give a refund? We are permitted by law to reduce a refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the products if this has been caused by mishandling the item therfore reducing its value. Customers will not have the legal right to any remedy for problems: - Caused by damaging or misusing the goods, accidentally or otherwise - Caused by attempts to repair the goods - Goods on a return are found to be defective or damaged. - Customers return the item without much consideration or care therfore the item returning to us in a devective state. Once products have been delivered and any stated cooling off period has expired, customers will not be accepted for return unless we think otherwise therefore return will be accepted due to our discretion or where such products are damaged or defective.
8. What if my item is custom made or made to order and I want to return it? Unfortunately, in most cases, we cannot accept returns on custom ranges or made to order items. This is because they are often handmade by specialists and tailored to a customer's requirements at the point of sale.
So unfortuantely once a custom made item has been ordered customers will not have the right to return but can still cancel but may incur a charge.
9. Are there any items I cannot return? Due to the nature, all mattresses will be delivered sealed in clear plastic wrapping that will allow for inspection. Any mattresses that have been unsealed will be deemed as used and will not be accepted for return.